We present you our summer must-haves, 3 small containers that will follow you everywhere.
Our selection: Java Citronella, Peppermint and True Lavender.
In this summer season, this one does not need to be introduced anymore. Yet, few are those who know the extent of its properties. Here is a summary: bactericidal, sanitizing, deodorizing, repellent, analgesic, relaxing…
Many useful virtues during the summer!
What to do with the Essencia’s Java Citronella Pure Essential Oil:
- Mosquito repellent: 1 drop of Java citronella + 1 drop of Geranium pure essential oil. Apply in the nape of the neck and on exposed areas (make sure to repeat frequently, the reminiscence is rather short).
- Massage oil for muscular pains: dilute at 20% in a vegetable oil (Essencia Sweet Almond Oil) and massage up to 3 times a day. For a ready-to-use (and multi-functional) oil, try Essencia’s Citronella Essential Oil Spray.
With its strong odor, peppermint has been known since antiquity for its insect repellent, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, stimulant and vasoconstrictor properties… And many others.
What to do with Essencia’s Peppermint Pure Essential Oil:
- For a foot bath, after a walk that will have warmed up your feet, you’ll need:
– 2 litres of water
– 4 tablespoons of coarse salt
– 4 drops of peppermint essential oil
In a bowl, mix the coarse salt and peppermint essential oil. Add 2 glasses of warm water to dissolve the salt. Once the solution is homogeneous, pour it into a basin and complete with 2 litres of water (hot or cold, as you wish). Dip your feet and enjoy!
Better known for its relaxing and anti-stress virtues, True Lavender is also an ally for your skin, it is soothing (burns and itching) and helps relieve skin conditions. It will also be your ally against sunburn.
What to do with True Lavender Pure Essential Oil
- Soothing sun oil: Dilute 20% in a vegetable oil, Essencia’s Calendula Organic Body Care Oil is perfect for this purpose with its repairing properties. Apply to the affected area. Repeat as much as necessary.
- Insect bites: apply 1 drop on the bite, repeat every ¼ hour, 2 to 3 times.
Let’s enjoy summer.