Acer Campestre acts on the digestive, circulatory and nervous systems. It helps to lower total cholesterol levels and is a cure for atherosclerosis.
Acer Campestre or Field Maple bud acts on the digestive system and its disorders. It is a first-rate liver drainer. The maple bud also acts on the gallbladder by cleaning and draining it. It eliminates and inhibits the development of biliary mud and thus helps to fight against vesicular lithiasis. It prevents the appearance of crystals and mini-stones within the gallbladder.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Acer campestre 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Field maple buds.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.