Alnus Glutinosa Organic 60 ml | Gemmo Professional
Alnus Glutinosa has a favorable action on the circulatory system. It acts as a blood thinner.
Alnus Glutinosa or the Alder bud facilitates circulation by thinning blood that is too thick. It is used in cases of edema and various blood and lymphatic stasis. Due to its properties, the Alder bud also acts on acute and chronic migraines and on fatigue.
At the digestive level, the alder bud acts as a drainer of the stomach. It is indicated in cases of gastritis or recurrent ulcers (especially at the oral level).
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Alnus glutinosa 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Alder buds.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.