Alnus Incana has action on the respiratory and circulatory systems.
Alnus Incana or White Alder Bud is a blood thinner. Thanks to its properties, it is indicated in varicose ulcers, varicose veins, oedemas and hemorrhoids. At the joint level, it is involved in degenerative rheumatism and osteoporosis. The bud of White Alder also has a pulmonary action and may be indicated in cases of pneumonia.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Alnus incana 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Mountain alder buds.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.