Ampelopsis Veitchii relieves deforming inflammatory arthritis and psoriatic arthritis.
Ampelopsis Veitchii or Virgin Vine bud is used when tendons or ligaments are involved. It is indicated in cases of rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory rheumatism and more particularly pain and deformities of small joints. It relieves the pains of small joints and helps to stimulate their flexibility.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Ampelopsis veitchii 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Virgin vine young shoots.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.