The Organic Apricot Oil, use for its anti-aging and rejuvenating effects
The Organic Apricot Oil (Prunus armeniaca) is a light rich and velvety oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. Apricot has a high concentration of oleic and linoleic acids, vitamins A and B and minerals.
Apricot Oil is suited for
- Mature skin
- Sensitive skin
- Dry skin
- Puffy, prematurely aged skin
This product makes an excellent massage oil for both adults and children.
Our Vegetable Oils are high quality natural oils extracted mechanically and pressed without the use of chemical solvents. They contain no additives or preservatives.
A Vegetable Oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how to use the Apricot Vegetable Oil.
Format: Bottle of 100 ml
The Apricot Vegetable Oil may not be suitable for you. It’s important to always read the label and follow the directions for use. Anyone who wishes to follow the advice contained in the posology tab without their doctor’s approval is making a personal choice, which is their inviolable right. In such cases, Homeocan waives all liability.
100% organic and pure apricot vegetable oil
- Can be used directly on the skin to express the properties of the Vegetable Oil
- Can be used as a carrier oil, you can add 5-10 drops of an Essential Oil to 100 ml of the Vegetable Oil in order to benefit from both their properties on your skin
– External use only
– Do not use internally without advice from a medical doctor or a professional aromatherapist
– Keep out of reach of children
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.