Organic Argan Vegetable Oil, a natural solution to soothe acne
Argan Vegetable Oil (Argania) is a rare oil that is high in both oleic and linoleic fatty acids, both of which aid acne-prone skin.
This Vegetable Oil can:
- Increase the hydration and permeability of the skin
- Improves the elasticity of the skin
- Rich in antioxidants, it helps fight against aging skin
In addition to other ingredients, it can also help treat acne through its regenerative properties on the skin.
Furthermore, in aromatherapy, Vegetable Oils, called vegetable carrier oils, are used to dilute an essential oil or an essential oil synergy in order to create massage oils and body and skin care products.
Our Vegetable Oils are high quality natural oils extracted mechanically and pressed without the use of chemical solvents. They contain no additives or preservatives.
A Vegetable Oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how to use the Argan Vegetable Oil.
Format: Bottle of 100 ml
The Organic Argan Vegetable Oil may not be suitable for you. It’s important to always read the label and follow the directions for use. Anyone who wishes to follow the advice contained in the posology tab without their doctor’s approval is making a personal choice, which is their inviolable right. In such cases, Homeocan waives all liability.
100% pure and organic argan vegetable oil
- Can be used directly on the skin to express the properties of the Vegetable Oil
- Can be used as a carrier oil, you can add 5-10 drops of an Essential Oil to 100 ml of the Vegetable Oil in order to benefit from both their properties on your skin
External use only.
Do not use internally without advice from a medical doctor or a professional aromatherapist
Keep out of reach of children
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.