Bjäst Flakes | Michèle Boisvert Collection
Bjäst, your natural dietary supplement for maintaining a good health
Natural source of several vitamins including B1, Bjäst is your daily ally for maintaining your body in good health. It is an excellent dietary supplement thanks to its rich natural source composition of:
- Protein, ideal complement for vegan diets, vegetarians and other hypo-protein diets
- Nucleic acids
- B complex vitamins, essential for the good functioning of the nervous system and muscles
What are the concrete benefits of Bjäst?
Balances your dietary intake
Thanks to its high source of many nutrients that complement or supplement any nutrient deficiencies in your body. Contributes to the health of the intestinal microbiome. Micro-mushrooms help digestion and to alleviate feelings of bloating, diarrhea and colitis. Its regenerative actions for the intestinal flora are such that Bjäst is recognized as a flat stomach ally.
Strengthens your hair and nails
Brewer’s yeast of which Bjäst is made, favors the synthesis of keratin, the protein which is the main constituent of the hair fiber, but also of the nails. Regularly taken as a cure, it helps strengthen dry and damaged hair and accelerate the growth. It is also effective for weakened and brittle nails.
Lessens fatigue and overwork
It can help strengthen the immune system and fight infections thanks to its B vitamins and exceptional trace elements, such as chromium, selenium, germanium, etc.
Formats: 100 and 200g Flakes
One tablespoon contains:
– Saccharomyces cerevisae (yeast)………4 g
– Providing: Vitamin B1………5.2 mg
Adults: Take one tablespoon daily.
– Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out reach of children.
– Do not use if you are sensitive to yeast.
– Seek the advice of a heathcare practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing.
– Seek the advice of a healthcare practitioner if you take monamine oxidase inhibitors.
– Keep in a cool and dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.