Baby Bottles Cleanser 400 ml | Le Petit Prince
Baby Bottles Cleanser, for cleaning baby bottles, teats & accessories
Baby Bottle Cleanser with organic Calendula Officinalis flowers extract.
It is specially formulated for cleaning all types of baby utensils such as:
- baby bottles
- teething rings
- washable toys
It rinses easily, leaving no residue that could be ingested by babies.
Without allergens, without parabens, without synthetic colorants and without alcohol.
Format: 400 ml bottle.
Made in France. Detergent product, dermatologically tested, neutral pH and hypoallergenic.
DID YOU KNOW?
Le Petit Prince is a line of natural and organic baby care, from birth. Made in France and featuring the image of Saint Exupéry's work of the same name, Le Petit Prince offers a line of products that respects the ethical values of using organic products in line with those of Homeocan: Natural Ingredients, Organic Calendula and Cosmos Organic Label. Homeocan is proud to be the exclusive distributor of The Little Prince brand in Canada, since January 2020.
– Glycereth-2 Cocoate
– Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate
– Tea-Lauryl Sulfate
– Cocamidopropyl Betaine
– Sodium Chloride
– Subtilisin (protease)
– Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
Kids and Babies from birth.
Use the cleanser with warm water and wash thoroughly the baby’s bottles, teats and accessories. Then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
– Causes serious eye irritation
– Keep out reach of children
– If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand
– Wear eye protection / face protection
– If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do, continue rising.
– If eye irritation persists: get medical advice / attention.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.