Carpinus Betulus Organic 60 ml | Gemmo Professional
Carpinus Betulus helps to improve the body's natural defenses. It has healing properties.
Carpinus Betulus or the Hornbeam bud helps to improve the body's natural defenses. It also helps to heal damaged mucous membranes. The Hornbeam bud has antihemorrhagic and haemostatic properties that promote coagulation. This bud is recommended for its favorable action on the circulatory system and drainage of toxins from the body.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Carpinus betulus 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Hornbeam buds.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.