Castanea Sativa has properties promoting venous circulation.
Castanea Sativa or the chestnut bud is a drainer of the venous system. It acts as an anti-congestive, anti-cellulite and anti-edematous. Indeed, its action is essentially at the level of good venous and lymphatic function. The bud of chestnut thus effectively fights against venous stasis avoiding congestive phenomena and varicose veins. Finally, thanks to its anti-oedematous properties, it actively fights cellulite.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Castanea sativa 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Chestnut buds.
Non medicinal ingredients :
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) :
Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.