Cercis Siliquastrum has an action on the peripheral circulatory system.
Cerci Siliquastrum or bud of the Judas tree intervenes in the disorders of coagulation. As a result, it acts on the various forms of cerebral, hepatic and renal atherosclerosis. Cercis Siliquastrum may be indicated in cases of lower extremity arteritis and arteriopathy, cerebral atherosclerosis ... It may also be recommended in renal atherosclerosis, Lériche syndrome ...
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Cercis siliquastrum 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Judas tree buds
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.