Made naturally in Canada
Natural remedies & ingredients
Approved by Health Canada
Chelidonium majus is available for sale under its Latin scientific name, without any indication of their own. Why? Because it is made from only one homeopathic substance (among thousands), being able to help relieve various pathologies. Each of these homeopathic remedies can therefore be used in combination with other substances and thus form a specific complex for the targeted symptoms. This, in order to compose the homeopathic remedy the most adapted to the need of the patient.
Do you want another form or a different potency for Chelidonium majus? It’s possible ! Contact us by phone at +1 (800) 256-0824 or by email at email@example.com we will be happy to assist you and place your order according to your needs.
Medicinal ingredients: Chelidonium Majus
– Pellets: Lactose, saccharose
– Liquid format: 13% of alcohol
– Adults, children and baby (from 1 to 18 years old)
– 3 pellets, 3 times a day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
– use the tube cap as a receptacle
– Avoid touching pellets with your fingers and touching the cap with your lips
– Let the pellets melt under the tongue
– Reduce intake with improvement
– Adults only
– 15 drops, 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
– Reduce intake with improvement.
Consult a healthcare practitioner
– if symptoms persist or worsen.
– before use, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– if you are already following a homeopathic treatment.
Do not leave pellets within reach of children.
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packing and shipping. They are based on the shipping address, the total amount of the order, before taxes and postage.
*** Additional cost may apply, depending on the region and/or other conditions
A period of one to two business days must be allocated to the processing of orders at our warehouse. Homeocan can not be held liable for any delay in delivery or loss of products following delivery attributable to the carrier.
Click & Collect service
Choose to collect your order directly in our Nature & Découvertes shop
Your order will be ready in 1 working day if it is placed after 12 pm.
RETURN OF OUR PRODUCTS
In the event that a product is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Homeocan agrees to exchange it, within 10 days of the delivery date, if and only it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the invoice.
To return merchandise, the User must contact the Homeocan Customer Service by e-mail or telephone to make appropriate arrangements.
For more informations, visit the Terms & Conditions page
Free in-store pickup
100% secure payment
Exchange or refund
Welcome to Homeocan
Haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet?
Sign up to find out about our activities, promotions and advice and receive $5 off your next order.