Clay is not just another remedy, it is a lifestyle to prevent all other remedies.
Try the Clay Green Illite Superfine (77 microns). This is 100% natural clay from France.
It is rich in trace elements and minerals. Moreover, with a strong absorption capacity, this clay has purifying and healing properties.
It can be used as a:
- Face mask for normal and oily or imperfect skin
- Mask for oily scalp
- Plaster and poultice
The Clay Green Illite Superfine is suitable for everday scratches and bruises.
It can also be used in the form of:
- Clay water
- Baths (body, hands, and feet)
Format: 300 gr
We recommend that you use this clay as long as necessary. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment.
Illite Clay 100% natural
Preparing the clay paste from powdered clay
– Place the required amount of clay in a glass, wood or earthen receptable
– Mix the clay and water (ideally spring water or floral water)
– Let stand a few seconds
– Add water or clay if needed
– Mix the paste with a wooden spatula until homogenous (do not overstir)
– The paste is now ready to be used
Face Mask (normal and oily skin)
– Apply in thick layer to the face and neck
– Avoid the edges of the eyes and lips
– Let mask work for 10 to 15 minutes (never let the clay dry)
– Remove the mask with lukewarm water
– Dry, then apply a moisturizing cream
Plaster and poultice
– Apply a layer of 2 to 3 cm (1 inch) directly on the skin or at the center of a thin cloth and fold all corners
– Hold in place with a bandage
– Let stand 2 to 3 hours (never let the clay dry)
– After use, throw out the clay and rinse with lukewarm water
– Pour 1 or 2 teaspoons in a glass of spring water or preferably distilled
– Stir with non-metallic spatula
– Leave to stand overnight
– Use the water only
– Once entered in the water of the bath, add 300 g (10.58 oz) of the green clay
Bath time: 20 minutes
This product is non-ionized, and not tested on animals. This product should be kept dry.
– Do not use if the bag is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Keep at room temperature.’
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.