Clay is not just another remedy, it is a lifestyle to prevent all other remedies.
Try the Clay Green Montmorillonite Crushed (pieces of 5 to 15 mm). This is 100% natural clay from France.
It is rich in trace elements and minerals. With a strong absorption capacity, this clay has purifying properties on the skin.
It can be used as a:
- Plaster and poultice
The Clay Green Montmorillonite Crushed is suitable for everday scratches and bruises.
Format: 3 kg
We recommend that you use this clay as long as necessary. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment.
Montmorillonite Clay 100% natural
Preparing the clay paste from crushed clay
– Place the required amount of clay in a glass, wood or earthen receptable
– Mix the clay and water (ideally spring water or floral water)
– Let stand a few seconds
– Add water or clay if needed
– Mix the paste with a wooden spatula until homogenous (do not overstir)
– The paste is now ready to be used
Plaster and poultice
– Apply a layer of 2 to 3 cm (1 inch) directly on the skin or at the center of a thin cloth and fold all corners
– Hold in place with a bandage
– Let stand 2 to 3 hours (never let the clay dry)
– After use, throw out the clay and rinse with lukewarm water
This product is non-ionized, and not tested on animals. This product should be kept dry.
– Do not use if the bag is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Keep at room temperature.’
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.