Made naturally in Canada
Natural remedies & ingredients
Approved by Health Canada
Try the Clay Green Montmorillonite Superfine (80 microns). This is 100% natural clay from France. It is rich in trace elements and minerals. Moreover, with a strong adsorption capacity (like a magnet), this clay has detoxifying, purifing and reparative properties. It can be used as a: – Face mask for normal and oily or imperfect skin – Mask for oily scalp – Plaster and poultice The Clay Green Montmorillonite Superfine is suitable for everday scratches and bruises. It can also be used in the form of: – Clay water – Compress – Baths (body, hands, and feet) Format: 300 gr We recommend that you use this clay as long as necessary. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment.
Montmorillonite Clay 100% natural
– Place the required amount of clay in a glass, wood or earthen receptable
– Mix the clay and water (ideally spring water or floral water)
– Let stand a few seconds
– Add water or clay if needed
– Mix the paste with a wooden spatula until homogenous (do not overstir)
– The paste is now ready to be used
– Apply in thick layer to the face and neck
– Avoid the edges of the eyes and lips
– Let mask work for 10 to 15 minutes (never let the clay dry)
– Remove the mask with lukewarm water
– Dry, then apply a moisturizing cream
– Apply a layer of 2 to 3 cm (1 inch) directly on the skin or at the center of a thin cloth and fold all corners
– Hold in place with a bandage
– Let stand 2 to 3 hours (never let the clay dry)
– After use, throw out the clay and rinse with lukewarm water
– Pour 1 or 2 teaspoons in a glass of spring water or preferably distilled
– Stir with non-metallic spatula
– Leave to stand overnight
– Use the water only
– Once entered in the water of the bath, add 300 g (10.58 oz) of the green clay
Bath time: 20 minutes
This product is non-ionized, and not tested on animals. This product should be kept dry.
– Do not use if the bag is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Keep at room temperature.’
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packing and shipping. They are based on the shipping address, the total amount of the order, before taxes and postage.
*** Additional cost may apply, depending on the region and/or other conditions
A period of one to two business days must be allocated to the processing of orders at our warehouse. Homeocan can not be held liable for any delay in delivery or loss of products following delivery attributable to the carrier.
Click & Collect service
Choose to collect your order directly in our Nature & Découvertes shop
Your order will be ready in 1 working day if it is placed after 12 pm.
RETURN OF OUR PRODUCTS
In the event that a product is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Homeocan agrees to exchange it, within 10 days of the delivery date, if and only it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the invoice.
To return merchandise, the User must contact the Homeocan Customer Service by e-mail or telephone to make appropriate arrangements.
For more informations, visit the Terms & Conditions page
Free in-store pickup
100% secure payment
Exchange or refund
Welcome to Homeocan
Haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet?
Sign up to find out about our activities, promotions and advice and receive $5 off your next order.