Cobalt, an essential for red blood cells and some others
Cobalt is an Oligotherapy remedy. It is an essential for the formation of red blood cells and useful to other cells.
It is also beneficial in some cases of:
- digestive disorders regulations
- neuromuscular diseases
Moreover, it may help prevent anemia.
Format : 100 ml bottle
What are the trace elements?
Trace elements are essential molecules present in minute quantities in our bodies that act as biocatalysts. They participate in the assimilation and metabolism of food, and the renewal of tissues. In addition, they strengthen the body's defenses against infection. A daily intake of 60 mg of trace elements is necessary for the health of an average individual weighing 70 kg.
Cobalt combination may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility. Oligotherapy preparation to be used on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal ingredients (for 1 teaspoon):
Cobalt (Cobalt gluconate)………………… 59 microgrammes
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water,
Glycerol, Potassium sorbate.
Adults (19 years and older): Take 1 teaspoon once a day, in the morning in a small amount of water, for 1 to 2 months or as
directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, and prior to use if you are taking Vitamin B12 supplementation.
– Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if gastrointestinal upset or skin rashes occur.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients and if you have an iodine deficiency.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.