Coconut Organic Oil, to rejuvenate your skin!
The Coconut Organic Oil (Cocos nucifera) is a great emollient oil with softening and toning properties. It is rich in essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamin E.
This vegetable oil:
- Quickly penetrates the skin
- Is rich in fatty acids which help skin remain moisturized
- Suited to dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis prone skin
- Suited to puffy, dry, itchy, irritated skin
Furthermore, in aromatherapy, Vegetable Oils, called vegetable carrier oils, are used to dilute an essential oil or an essential oil synergy in order to create massage oils and body and skin care products.
Our Vegetable Oils are high quality natural oils extracted mechanically and pressed without the use of chemical solvents. They contain no additives or preservatives.
A Vegetable Oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how to use the Coconut Vegetable Oil.
Format: Bottle of 100 ml
The Coconut Organic Oil may not be suitable for you. It’s important to always read the label and follow the directions for use. Anyone who wishes to follow the advice contained in the posology tab without their doctor’s approval is making a personal choice, which is their inviolable right. In such cases, Homeocan waives all liability.
100% pure and organic coconut vegetable oil
- Can be used directly on the skin to express the properties of the Vegetable Oil
- Can be used as a carrier oil, you can add 5-10 drops of an Essential Oil to 100 ml of the Vegetable Oil in order to benefit from both their properties on your skin
External use only.
Do not use internally without advice from a medical doctor or a professional aromatherapist
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use on acne
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.