Cornus Sanguinea or the Bloody Dogwood bud is an excellent drainer of the heart and arteries. Thanks to its anticoagulant action, it contributes to the maintenance of blood fluidity. It is an ally of choice for better circulation and for strengthening the heart and toning the arteries.
These circulatory properties also allow the dogwood bud to prevent the formation of infarction. In the arteries, it acts as anti-inflammatory.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Cornus sanguinea 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Dogwood buds.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.