Corylus Avellana is one of the versatile remedies in gemotherapy.
Corylus Avellana or European hazel bud acts at the pulmonary, circulatory, digestive, articular and nervous levels.
European hazel bud acts as a drainer of the lungs and is indicated in respiratory diseases such as bronchitis. It is also an effective remedy against rheumatism. It helps to improve circulation of the lower limbs. The hazel bud helps fight bad cholesterol and has a calming effect against mental fatigue and stress. Finally, for the digestive system, hazel is mentioned for gastric ulcer.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Corylus avellana 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Hazel buds.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age): Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.