Cough & Cold Daytime Syrup: Natural Remedy For Dry Cough
Cough & Cold Daytime syrup, for congestion and fever associated with cold
Cough & Cold Daytime syrup is composed of natural homeopathic ingredients. It may help to relieve effectively the symptoms due to cold such as:
- dry cough
- thin and loosen mucus
- pain and fever
Format: 100 ml or 250 ml bottle.
We recommend you to take these syrup in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
– Drosera rotundifolia 1CH
– Arnica montana 3CH
– Bryonia alba 3CH
– Ipecacuanha 3CH
– Cetraria islandica 1CH
– Belladonna 3CH
– Coccus cacti 3CH
– Corallium rubrum 3CH
– Stannum metallicum 3CH
Non medicinal ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol, caramel, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
Raw material information: www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodnatur/index_e.html
Adults (over 12 years): 1 tablespoon, every 4 hours.
– Reduce intake with improvement or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– To be taken away from meals.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner in cases of high fever or if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 5 days.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
– Do not exceed recommended dosage.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.