Cough & Cold Nighttime syrup for fever associated with cold in particular when the night comes
The Cough & Cold Nighttime syrup is composed of natural homeopathic ingredients.
It may help to relieve effectively the symptoms due to nighttime cough and cold such as:
- dry cough
- thin and loosen mucus
- pain and fever
– Drosera rotundifolia 1CH,
– Arnica montana 3CH,
– Bryonia alba 3CH,
– Cetraria islandica 1CH,
– Belladonna 3CH,
– Coccus cacti 3CH,
– Corallium rubrum 3CH,
– Stannum metallicum 3CH,
– Chamomilla 4CH,
– Coffea cruda 4CH.
Non medicinal ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol, caramel, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.
Raw material information: www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodnatur/index_e.html
Adults (over 12 yrs): 1 tablespoon, every 4 hours
Take 1 tablespoon before bedtime, repeat every 4 hours, if necessary. Reduce intake with improvement or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner in cases of high fever or if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 5 days.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
– Do not exceed recommended dosage.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.