Find in this Decongestant Mist DIY Kit the essentials to relieve congested sinuses.
Pure Essential Oils of Lemon, Eucalyptus Globulus and Tea Tree are natural products. They have therapeutic properties and effective benefits for the body. With this do it yourself kit, you can make your own health and beauty products at home.
What this kit includes?
We selected just for you 3 Essential Oils essential to relieve your congested sinuses:
- Eucalyptus Globulus* (15ml): helps to relieve the symptoms of colds and coughs
- Lemon°* (15ml): antiseptic
- Tea Tree* (15ml): broad spectrum anti-bacterial major
- Emulcia Emulsifying Bottle (15ml): to add Essential Oils in water or other neutral bases
- a brochure of our Essencia line
- an Essencia natural recipe booklet
- a box of 4 bottles, 4 sprays and a funnel
* Essential Oil Dermo-caustic
° Essential Oil sensitizing
Eucalyptus Globulus Essential Oil :
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
- Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
- Origin: China
- Part used: Leaf
Lemon Essential Oil:
- Botanical Name: Citrus Limonum
- Botanical Family: Rutaceae
- Origin: USA
- Part used: Zest
Tea Tree Essential Oils:
- Botanical name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Botanical family: myrtaceae
- Origin: Australia
- Part used: Leaf & twig
- Clean and rinse the bottle before using
- Measure the Essential Oils or Fragrances in the empty bottle
- Add the number of drops of Emulcia indicated to solubilize the oils
- Use the funnel to fi ll the bottle with enough water or vegetable oil to reach the shoulder of the bottle
- Screw in the cap and pump, shake the bottle gently until the content is well mixed
- To use, spray the contents according to the recommendations
- For better preservation, place the mist in the fridge at all times
External use only.
Do not use internally without advice from a medical doctor or a professional aromatherapist.
Do not use orally
Avoid contact with eyes and membranes; if necessary, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
Keep out of reach of children.
NEVER pour Essential Oil directly into your bath for risk of severe burns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.