H107 Diarrhea, to help relieve symptoms associated with diarrhea
H107 Diarrhea is an Homeopathic medicine for symptoms associated with diarrhea such as:
- abdominal pain
Diarrhea is characterized by the frequent passage of loose or liquid stools. It is a symptom, not an illness. Its most common cause is ingestion of water or contaminated food.
Format :30 ml bottle with free-dropper
Made in Canada.
We advise you to take these remedies in addition to a traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredients HPUS*:
– Cinchona officinalis 3X
– Arsenicum album 6X
– Bryonia alba 4X
– Belladonna 3X
– Chamomilla 2X
– Colocynthis 4X
– Ipecacuanha 4X
– Nux vomica 4X
– Mercurius corrosivus 6X
Non medicinal Ingredients:
– Alcohol 13%,
– Purified water.
*The letters HPUS indicate that the ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Children (2 to 7 years): 8 drops. Adults and children (7 years plus): 15 drops.
Take it in a small amount of water (15 ml), 3 times daily, and reduce intake with improvement or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. To be taken away from meals.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Do not administer to children under 12 years of age.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
– Contact a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen after 2 days.
– Do not exceed recommended dosage.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.