Java Citronella Pure Essential Oil
Java Citronella Pure Essential Oil*, Cymbopogon winterianus to remind you summer activities.
It is used in Aromatherapy to help:
- relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprain/strain/rheumatoid arthritis.
- as a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- relieve headache.
*Dermocaustic Essential Oil
An essential oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how you can use the Java Citronella Pure Essential Oil.
Format: 15 ml bottle
This Pure Essential Oil may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility.
– Botanical Name: Cymbopogon winterianus
– Origin: India
To benefit from the therapeutic virtues of Java Citro Pure Essential Oil:
For occasional use only.
DERMAL APPLICATION (FRICTION, MASSAGE OR LOCAL APPLICATION)
Adults : 1 drop, 3 times per day.
Local application (10% or less of body surface area) : add 1 drop in a teaspoon of vegetable oil, 3 times per day.
Body massage (more than 10% of the body surface area) : add 5 drops in 25 ml vegetable oil, once a day.
Being aromatic, most EO* are perfectly adapted to atmospheric diffusion. This method not only allows you to simply and fully enjoy the diffusion, but it also helps refresh the ambient air. It is recommended to use a diffuser whose temperature does not alter the properties of EO* (between 35° and 60° C). In any case, follow the instructions of the user guide of the device you are using. Pour 6 to 10 drops of EO* into the reservoir of your diffuser. To avoid saturating the air with aromatic molecules and increase the risk of irritation, it is strongly recommended to diffuse the EO* intermittently (15 min per hour maximum). Warning: All EO* are not suitable for diffusion, especially those rich in phenols.
This method is effective because directly inhaled EO* are assimilated into the body by the respiratory system. Most of the time direct inhalation is used in cases of bronchopulmonary infection and nasal congestion. Apply 1 to 6 drop(s) of undiluted EO* to a tissue or compress and inhale occasionally, up to 3 times per day 1.
* Essential Oil
DO NOT USE ESSENTIALS OILS UNDILUTED.
– External use only.
– Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
– If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
– If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.