Made naturally in Canada
Natural remedies & ingredients
Approved by Health Canada
Add to favorites
Essencia, our premium quality aromatherapy line. Lemongrass Pure Essential Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus *Dermocaustic essential oil An essential oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how you can use the Lemongrass Pure Essential Oil. Format: 15 ml bottle This Pure Essential Oil may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use.
– Botanical name: Cymbopogon Schoenanthus
– Botanical family: Poaceae
– Origin: India
To benefit from the therapeutic virtues of Lemongrass Pure Essential Oil:
Some EO* can be applied directly to the skin. But it is advisable to consult a healthcare practitioner for advice beforehand. EO* rich in monoterpenes and phenols and can be very irritating to the skin. Also, it is recommended to dilute the EO* in a Vegetable Oil base before application to the skin.
Use gentle or stronger strokes. Massage relaxes but also helps firm and warm painful muscles and joints. Apply once a day, 10 to 15 drops of EO* of your choice (see VADE-MECUM) diluted in 30 ml of Vegetable Oil such as hemp oil to promote physical relaxation.
externally, on a targeted part of your body. EO* chosen to be diluted in a Vegetable Oil, act locally and directly on the affected area. Apply up to 3 times a day 1. Caution: The total concentration of diluted EO* must not exceed 5% of the total volume.
* Essential Oil
– Do not use orally.
– Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose, anogenital area and mucous membranes.
– In case of accidental absorption or projection in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and/or Vegetable Oil.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– If accidentally swallowed, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
– If nausea, dizziness, headache, or allergic reaction occurs, stop using.
– Always wash your hands after topical / skin application.
– Do not prolong the use beyond 3 weeks and do not increase the doses in case of inactivity, consult a doctor if no noticeable improvement is noticed in the 1st days.
– Avoid sun exposure of treated areas.
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packing and shipping. They are based on the shipping address, the total amount of the order, before taxes and postage.
*** Additional cost may apply, depending on the region and/or other conditions
A period of one to two business days must be allocated to the processing of orders at our warehouse. Homeocan can not be held liable for any delay in delivery or loss of products following delivery attributable to the carrier.
Click & Collect service
Choose to collect your order directly in our Nature & Découvertes shop
Your order will be ready in 1 working day if it is placed after 12 pm.
RETURN OF OUR PRODUCTS
In the event that a product is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Homeocan agrees to exchange it, within 10 days of the delivery date, if and only it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the invoice.
To return merchandise, the User must contact the Homeocan Customer Service by e-mail or telephone to make appropriate arrangements.
For more informations, visit the Terms & Conditions page
Free in-store pickup
100% secure payment
Exchange or refund
Welcome to Homeocan
Haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet?
Sign up to find out about our activities, promotions and advice and receive $5 off your next order.
There are no reviews yet.