The Oregano Pure Essential Oil
Essencia, our premium quality aromatherapy line.
The Oregano Pure Essential Oil, Thymus capitatus
An essential oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how you can use the Oregano Pure Essential Oil.
Format: 15 ml bottle
This Pure Essential Oil may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use.
– Botanical Name: Thymus capitatus
– Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
– Origin: Spain
To benefit from the therapeutic virtues of Oregano Pure Essential Oil:
An application that invites relaxation and reduces the stress of everyday life while enjoying the natural benefits of Essential Oils. As EO* are not water-soluble, it is essential to use an emulsifier such as Emulcia from Essencia to avoid any topical burns. Add 10 to 15 drops of EO* in a shampoo cap or other container with 3 ml of Emulcia before pouring into the water of your bath.
DERMAL APPLICATION (FRICTION, MASSAGE OR LOCAL APPLICATION)
Some EO* can be applied directly to the skin. But it is advisable to consult a healthcare practitioner for advice beforehand. EO* rich in monoterpenes and phenols and can be very irritating to the skin. Also, it is recommended to dilute the EO* in a Vegetable Oil base before application to the skin.
- Friction: Allow the diluted EO* to penetrate by friction movements until the solution disappears. Apply up to 3 times a day 1.
- Massage: Use gentle or stronger strokes. Massage relaxes but also helps firm and warm painful muscles and joints. Apply once a day, 10 to 15 drops of EO* of your choice (see VADE-MECUM) diluted in 30 ml of Vegetable Oil such as hemp oil to promote physical relaxation.
- Local application: externally, on a targeted part of your body. EO* chosen to be diluted in a Vegetable Oil, act locally and directly on the affected area. Apply up to 3 times a day 1. Caution: The total concentration of diluted EO* must not exceed 5% of the total volume.
* Essential Oil
– Do not use orally.
– Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose, anogenital area and mucous membranes.
– In case of accidental absorption or projection in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and/or Vegetable Oil.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– If accidentally swallowed, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
– If nausea, dizziness, headache, or allergic reaction occurs, stop using.
– Always wash your hands after topical / skin application.
– Do not prolong the use beyond 3 weeks and do not increase the doses in case of inactivity, consult a doctor if no noticeable improvement is noticed in the 1st days.
– Avoid sun exposure of treated areas.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.