Made naturally in Canada
Natural remedies & ingredients
Approved by Health Canada
Essencia, our premium quality aromatherapy line. Sage Pure Essential Oil, Salvia officinalis An essential oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how you can use the Sage Pure Essential Oil. Format: 15 ml bottle This Pure Essential Oil may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use.
– Botanical name: Salvia officinalis
– Botanical family: Lamiaceae
– Origin: Albania
To benefit from the natural benefits of Sage Pure Essential Oil:
An application that invites relaxation and reduces the stress of everyday life while enjoying the natural benefits of Essential Oils. As EO* are not water-soluble, it is essential to use an emulsifier such as Emulcia from Essencia to avoid any topical burns. Add 10 to 15 drops of EO* in a shampoo cap or other container with 3 ml of Emulcia before pouring into the water of your bath.
(MASSAGE OR LOCAL APPLICATION)
For cutaneous application, add 2 drops (0.1ml) of Essencia Sage in 30ml (2 tablespoons) of vegetable oi
– Do not use orally.
– Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose, anogenital area and mucous membranes.
– In case of accidental absorption or projection in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and/or Vegetable Oil.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– If accidentally swallowed, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
– If nausea, dizziness, headache, or allergic reaction occurs, stop using.
– Always wash your hands after topical / skin application.
– Do not prolong the use beyond 3 weeks and do not increase the doses in case of inactivity, consult a doctor if no noticeable improvement is noticed in the 1st days.
– Avoid sun exposure of treated areas.
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packing and shipping. They are based on the shipping address, the total amount of the order, before taxes and postage.
*** Additional cost may apply, depending on the region and/or other conditions
A period of one to two business days must be allocated to the processing of orders at our warehouse. Homeocan can not be held liable for any delay in delivery or loss of products following delivery attributable to the carrier.
Click & Collect service
Choose to collect your order directly in our Nature & Découvertes shop
Your order will be ready in 1 working day if it is placed after 12 pm.
RETURN OF OUR PRODUCTS
In the event that a product is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Homeocan agrees to exchange it, within 10 days of the delivery date, if and only it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the invoice.
To return merchandise, the User must contact the Homeocan Customer Service by e-mail or telephone to make appropriate arrangements.
For more informations, visit the Terms & Conditions page
Free in-store pickup
100% secure payment
Exchange or refund
Welcome to Homeocan
Subscribe to our VIP customer list and receive 15% off your next order! Stay informed about our upcoming promotions and natural health advice 🌿