Echinacea PhytoCaps, to relieve upper respiratory infections
Echinacea extract PhytoCaps helps boost the body's immune defenses during bacterial and viral attacks while relieving the symptoms of colds and bronchitis.
Used in herbal medicine to help fight infections, particularly infections of the upper respiratory tract. Echinacea also possesses anti-inflammatory properties and helps accelerate the healing of wounds.
Format : 100 vegetable capsules (300 mg)
However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Bach Flowers can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredient: Each vegetable capsule contains:
– Echinacea (5.1 extract)………………. 300 mg
Echinacea purpurea root equivalent to 1500 mg of Echinacea
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
– Magnesium stearate
Adults: Take 1 capsule, 3 times daily.
– Take at first signs of a cold or infection.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
– Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Consult a healthcare prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.