Essencia Solution, the benefits of Essential Oils in a roll-on to fight cold sore symptoms
Essencia Solution is a pure Aromatherapy concentrate to help fight the symptoms of cold sores (or herpes).
It will provide temporary relief:
- Minor skin irritations
This roll-on is composed of pure essential oils of Chamomile, Oregano, Marjoram and Sweet Almond vegetable oil in a neutral base.
An essential oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how to use the Essencia Solution roll-on.
Format: 3 ml roll-on
Thess Pure Essential Oils may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility.
– Marjoram Essentiel Oil (Origanum majorana – herb top flowering)
– Chamomile Essential Oil (Matricaria chamomilla – herb top flowering)
– Oregano Essential Oil (Origanum vulagre – whole plant)
– Burdock (Arctium lappa – root)
– Vegetable Oil of Almond (Prunus dulcis – seed)
aqua, lecithin, glycerin
For adult only: Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day
– Do not use orally.
– Avoid contact with eyes, ears, nose, anogenital area and mucous membranes.
– In case of accidental absorption or projection in the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and/or Vegetable Oil.
– Keep out of reach of children and pets.
– If accidentally swallowed, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
– If nausea, dizziness, headache, or allergic reaction occurs, stop using.
– Always wash your hands after topical / skin application.
– Do not prolong the use beyond 3 weeks and do not increase the doses in case of inactivity, consult a doctor if no noticeable improvement or worsen or last more than 7 days
– Avoid sun exposure of treated areas.
– Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
– Store un an airtight container away from light at room temperature
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.