Fagus Sylvatica stimulates renal elimination. He has a strong action on immunity.
Fagus Sylvatica or Beech bud helps to decrease the rate of uric acid, cholesterol and urea at the renal level. Due to its properties, it is a powerful stimulant of immunity. At the respiratory level, the beech bud acts in pulmonary sclerosis leading notably to chronic bronchitis.
Fagus Sylvatica also has antiallergic and antihistaminic properties. It stimulates the activity of liver macrophages.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Fagus sylvatica 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Beech buds.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age) : Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.