Flor Action, to provide gentle relief of constipation and irregularities
100% natural, with psyllium
Flor Action helps digestion and soothes inflammations of the digestive tract.
Licorice, Marshmallow, Witch Hazel and Slippery Elm are traditionally used in herbal medicine to help reduce digestive tract inflammation, such as gastritis in adults.
Chicory, Allspice, Alfalfa, Garlic and Passiflora are traditionally used in herbal medicine to help digestion.
Format: 240 capsules
Medicinal Ingredients (for one cap):
– Psyllium, Plantago ovata (seed husk)………..391 mg
– Chicory, Cichorium intybus (root)………..40 mg
– Licorice, Glycyrrhiza glabra (root)………..33 mg
– Jamaica Pepper, Pimenta dioica (fruit)………..17 mg
– Alfalfa, Medicago sativa (herb)………..6 mg
– Marshmallow, Althaea officinalis (root)………..4 mg
– Witch Hazel, Hamamelis virginiana (leaf)………..3 mg
– Slippery Elm, Ulmus rubra (bark)………..2 mg
– Garlic, Allium sativum (bulb)………..2 mg
– Passionflower, Passiflora incarnata (herb)………..2 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients:
– Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
– Magnesium stearate.
Adults: 4 capsules to be taken with at least 150 ml of liquid, 3 times daily.
– Maintain adequate fluid intake.
– Take 2h before or after taking other medications.
– Effects observed within 12-24 hours after first dose, or may take 2-3 days.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 4-6 weeks.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen or if constipation persists after 7 days.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking drugs or natural health products or in cases of diabetes, gallstones, liver, kidney or cardiovascular disorders; or if you have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner immediately if you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product.
– Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you have difficulty swallowing.
– Do not use if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or failure to defecate following the use of another laxative product.
– Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
– Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
– Do not use if you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate.
– Allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
– May cause temporary gas and/or bloating.
– This product may cause drowsiness.
– Store between 15 and 25°C away from light.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.