Fluorine 100 ml | Oligocan
Fluorine, an essential trace element for the growth of bones & teeth
Fluorine is an Oligotherapy preparation. Activates collagen synthesis. Essential for:
- the growth of bones and teeth, it helps proper assimilation and absorption of calcium and phosphorus into bone tissue.
- It is set inside the tooth enamel and makes it much more resistant to dental plaque bacteria attacks.
- Also helps fight against osteoporosis.
Format : 100 ml bottle
What are the trace elements?
Trace elements are essential molecules present in minute quantities in our bodies that act as biocatalysts. They participate in the assimilation and metabolism of food, and the renewal of tissues. In addition, they strengthen the body's defenses against infection. A daily intake of 60 mg of trace elements is necessary for the health of an average individual weighing 70 kg.
Fluorine may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility. Oligotherapy preparation to be used on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal ingredients (for 1 teaspoon):
Fluorine (Sodium fluoride)………………………… 200 microgrammes
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, Glycerol, Potassium sorbate.
Adults (19 years and older): Take 1 teaspoon once a day, in the morning in a small amount of water, for 1 to 2 months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– If the product is used in an area where the drinking water has natural fluorine content in excess of 0.7 parts of fluoride ion per million parts of water or is artificially fluoridated, mottling of the tooth enamel of a user of the product
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.