Fraxinus Excelsior has an action on rheumatism. It also acts on the level on the liver.
Fraxinus Excelsior or Ash bud has an anti-inflammatory action on rheumatism. It may be indicated in case of gout, osteoarthritis or arthritis. The Ash bud also has a draining action on the liver. Thanks to its properties, it helps to lower cholesterol and can be recommended in overweight cases.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Fraxinus excelsior 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Ash buds.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age): Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.