Ginkgo Biloba PhytoCaps, helps to enhance memory
Ginkgo Biloba extract PhytoCaps helps to enhance cognitive function and memory in an aging population. It also helps to support peripheral circulation.
Ginkgo Biloba is the oldest living tree species on the planet, having survived two ice ages and warm periods.
Format : 60 vegetable capsules (60 mg)
However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Bach Flowers can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredient: Each vegetable capsule contains:
– Ginkgo biloba………………. 60 mg
50:1 extract (24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones) equivalent to 3000 mg of Ginkgo biloba leaves.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
– Microcrystalline cellulose
– Magnesium stearate
Adults: Take 1 capsule, twice a day with some water.
Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
– Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.