Ginkgo Biloba, for Memory & Headaches
Ginkgo Biloba is the oldest living tree species on the planet, having survived two ice ages and warm periods.
The leaves of this tree contain very active flavonoids, in particular, isoflavones and flavone heterosides and flavanols. The last two flavonoids possess antioxidant properties that affect the retina and the brain. On top of increasing blood circulation to the brain, it also improves the utilization of glucose and oxygen.
Ginkgo Biloba is a vasodilator and its effect on blood circulation is astonishing. It acts upon the arteries, capillaries, veins and heart. By helping peripheral circulation, inhibiting the aggregation of platelets and neutralizing free radicals, it gives excellent results in cases of arterial sclerosis, hypertension and arterial insufficiency.
Clinically, it has also proven able to:
- Improve cerebrovascular insufficiency
- Relieve headaches caused by vertigo
- Inging in the ears (tinnitus)
- Loss of short-term memory
- Depression and all cerebral disorders associated with aging.
Individuals suffering from any health issues should consult a health professional before using this product.
Format : 60 vegetable capsules
Find here the link of our stores
Soon, find our health article about the Ginkgo Biloba.
– Each vegetable capsule contains: Ginkgo biloba – 60 mg
– 50:1 extract (24% flavone glycosides and 6% terpene lactones) equivalent to 3000 mg of Ginkgo biloba leaves.
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
– Microcrystalline cellulose
– Magnesium stearate.
Adults: Take 1 capsule, twice a day with some water.
Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
– Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication for diabetes, high blood pressure, or seizures.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation (e.g. blood thinners, clotting factor replacements, acetylsalicylic acid, ibuprofen, fish oils, vitamin E) as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
– Keep at room temperature.’
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.