Glucosamine Sulfate, to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
Glucosamine Sulfate from PhytoCaps helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis. Glucosamine provides beneficial effects in reducing pain and inflammation of osteoarthritis and in the long term, slowing the deterioration of the knee cartilage.
Format : 90 vegetable capsules (750 mg)
However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Bach Flowers can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredient: Each vegetable capsule contains:
Glucosamine sulfate………………. 750 mg (2KCl, crab and/or shrimp exoskeleton)
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
– Magnesium stearate
Adults: Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily.
– Take with food.
– Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms worsen.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
– Cautions: Glucosamine may increase the efficacy of blood thinners such as Coumadin (Warfarin) which can cause bleeding. People taking Coumadin should not take glucosamine sulfate.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.