Made naturally in Canada
Natural remedies & ingredients
Approved by Health Canada
$9.45 – $17.80
Add to favorites
Glycerine Organic Vegetable Oil is natural and GMO free. It attracts water and helps to maintain the skin’s natural moisture content, which explains its moisturizing power. Moreover, this oil is ideal for all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin. It is easily incorporated into creams, shower gels, shampoos…to which it gives a very soft touch and texture. Glycerin Organic Vegetable Oil is natural and certified GMO-free. It can be used for home cosmetics. Added to a neutral cream or simple face cream, vegetable glycerin will bring its moisturizing properties. It can also be added to a shower gel or mild shampoo to help moisturize dry skin or dry hair. Format: 100 ml or 500 ml bottle.
99.5 % pure vegetable glycerin, derived from non-genetically modified soybeans.
Contains no solvents, additives, preservatives or animal fats.
– Can be used directly on the skin to express the moisturizing properties.
– Can be used as a carrier oil, you can add 5-10 drops of Essential Oil to 100 ml of Vegetable Oil to benefit from their properties on your skin.
– To make a neutral cream more moisturizing, add a maximum of 2% glycerin.
– To make a shower gel or shampoo softer, add 2% or even 3% of vegetable glycerin.
– Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
– Do not use on children under 2 years of age.
– Always test the product on a small area of skin before applying to large areas.
– Do not use orally.
– Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– In case of accidental ingestion, seek emergency medical attention or call a Poison Control Centre.
The shipping costs cover the costs of preparation and packing and shipping. They are based on the shipping address, the total amount of the order, before taxes and postage.
*** Additional cost may apply, depending on the region and/or other conditions
A period of one to two business days must be allocated to the processing of orders at our warehouse. Homeocan can not be held liable for any delay in delivery or loss of products following delivery attributable to the carrier.
Click & Collect service
Choose to collect your order directly in our Nature & Découvertes shop
Your order will be ready in 1 working day if it is placed after 12 pm.
RETURN OF OUR PRODUCTS
In the event that a product is defective or does not correspond to what was ordered, Homeocan agrees to exchange it, within 10 days of the delivery date, if and only it is accompanied by the delivery note or a copy of the invoice.
To return merchandise, the User must contact the Homeocan Customer Service by e-mail or telephone to make appropriate arrangements.
For more informations, visit the Terms & Conditions page
Free in-store pickup
100% secure payment
Exchange or refund
Welcome to Homeocan
Haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet?
Sign up to find out about our activities, promotions and advice and receive $5 off your next order.
There are no reviews yet.