Hay Fever Pellets, to help you fight seasonal allergies caused by pollen
The Hay Fever combination pellet is a homeopathic remedy. It is caused by pollen. But did you know that hay fever occurs in four seasons?
- In April and May, the pollen responsible for your allergies comes from trees.
- In June and July, it comes from the grass.
- Mid-summer, mould blooms are the ones to blame
- Finally, ragweed season begins during late summer.
The symptoms are:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Teary and scratchy eyes
- Repetitive sneezing
- Tension in your sinuses
- Throat, nose and ear irritation
- Sleepiness and insomnia when the symptoms drag on
Format: Multi-dose tube of 4g
Effective and quick, we recommend that you take these pellets as long as necessary. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal Ingredients HPUS*:
- Allium cepa 6X
- Sabadilla 6X
- Sticta pulmonaria 6X
- Cuprum metallicum 9X
- Aralia racemosa 6X
- Apis mellifica 9CH
Non medicinal ingredients:
Raw material information: www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodnatur/index_e.html
*The letters HPUS indicate the ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Children (from 2 to 12 yrs.): 2 pellets.
Adults (12 yrs. ): 3 pellets.
Repeat every 15 minutes until relief begins, then take 3 times a day. For better results, begin treatment 2 months before allergy season. O
r use as directed by a health professional.
For better results, begin treatment 2 months before allergy season. Or use as directed by a health professional.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not administer to babies.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen after 72 hours.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.