Hay Fever Pellets, to help you fight seasonal allergies caused by pollen
The Hay Fever combination pellet is a homeopathic remedy. It is caused by pollen. But did you know that hay fever occurs in four seasons?
- In April and May, the pollen responsible for your allergies comes from trees.
- In June and July, it comes from the grass.
- Mid-summer, mould blooms are the ones to blame
- Finally, ragweed season begins during late summer.
The symptoms are:
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Teary and scratchy eyes
- Repetitive sneezing
- Tension in your sinuses
- Throat, nose and ear irritation
- Sleepiness and insomnia when the symptoms drag on
Format: Multi-dose tube of 4g
Medicinal Ingredients HPUS*:
- Allium cepa 6X
- Sabadilla 6X
- Sticta pulmonaria 6X
- Cuprum metallicum 9X
- Aralia racemosa 6X
- Apis mellifica 9CH
Non medicinal ingredients:
Raw material information: www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodnatur/index_e.html
*The letters HPUS indicate the ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Children (from 2 to 12 yrs.): 2 pellets.
Adults (12 yrs. ): 3 pellets.
Repeat every 15 minutes until relief begins, then take 3 times a day. For better results, begin treatment 2 months before allergy season. O
r use as directed by a health professional.
For better results, begin treatment 2 months before allergy season. Or use as directed by a health professional.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not administer to babies.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or nursing.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen after 72 hours.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage. Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.