The Organic Hemp Oil for skin and nails dehydrated as a natural moisterizer
This organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis Sativa) is an excellent natural emollient and moisturizer.
It is especially useful for skin and nails which are
Hemp Oil can
- Increases the skin elasticity
- Increase water retention capacity in tissues
- Treat dry hair and is often included in hair conditioners
Furthermore, in aromatherapy, vegetable oils, called vegetable carrier oils, are used to dilute an essential oil or an essential oil synergy in order to create massage oils and body and skin care products.
Our Vegetable Oils are high quality natural oils extracted mechanically and pressed without the use of chemical solvents. They contain no additives or preservatives.
A Vegetable Oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how to use the Hemp Vegetable Oil.
Format: Bottle of 100 ml
The Hemp Vegetable Oil may not be suitable for you. It’s important to always read the label and follow the directions for use. Anyone who wishes to follow the advice contained in the posology tab without their doctor’s approval is making a personal choice, which is their inviolable right. In such cases, Homeocan waives all liability.
100% organic and pure Hemp vegetable oil
- Can be used directly on the skin to express the properties of the Vegetable Oil
- Can be used as a carrier oil, you can add 5-10 drops of an Essential Oil to 100 ml of the Vegetable Oil in order to benefit from both their properties on your skin
External use only
Do not use internally without advice from a medical doctor or a professional aromatherapist
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use on acne
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.