Ion-Mag® | Trace Minerals Research®
Ion-Mag®, Complete Ionic Magnesium Supplement
A rich source of concentrated magnesium chloride, Ion-Mag® is a concentrate to be diluted in water or in your favorite beverage.
Due to stress, pollution, our lifestyle and our sometimes poor diet, we increasingly need an extra intake of magnesium.
Magnesium is a factor in the maintenance of good health. It helps to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fat, and to maintain proper muscle function. It also contributes to the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Ion-Mag® contains ionic magnesium. The assimilation of this magnesium is therefore immediate, and the body will only take what it needs.
- Low sodium
- No added preservation, flavouring or sweetening agents
- 99% of its sodium content has been removed by means of solar evaporation
- Gluten free, dairy, soy and nut free
Format: 120 ml bottle
Did you know?
Ion-Mag® is made from Utah’s Great Salt Lake inland seawater, which contains, in the form of a balanced concentration of electrolytes, more than 72 bioavailable ionic trace elements, including magnesium. Ion-Mag® is extracted directly from a natural source that took thousands of years to create. Over these millenniums, minerals have been broken down to their most natural state, and they have become naturally charged. These electrolytes are bioavailable and soluble in water. And this source precisely contains the same proportions of electrolytes as the organic fluids in the human body, without synthetically produced compounds or deadly heavy metals.
Medicinal ingredients contained in 40 drops (2.60 ml):
– Magnesium – 280 mg (Concentrated Desalinated Inland Sea Water from the Great Salt Lake, Utah – 1.9 g at 14.78%).
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Inland Sea Water from the Great Salt Lake, Utah.
Adults: Add 10 to 20 drops to a glass of water or beverage, once or twice a day.
– Some people may experience a laxative effect that will disappear when reducing the dose.
– Pregnant or breast-feeding women: consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– Store at room temperature.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.