The Organic Jojoba Oil is here to rejuvenate your skin!
The Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) is not really an oil but a liquid wax. It is extremely rich in vitamin E, which promotes a radiant and healthy complexion. Calming and softening, this oil easily penetrates the skin without leaving a greasy sensation. It protects the skin against dehydration and wrinkles. Ideal for massages and cleansing treatments.
- Is an excellent natural antioxidant used to prolong the shelf life of other oils
- Is good use in soaps, creams, lotions, balms, massage oils and other skincare and haircare products
- Helps eliminate excess sebum, equilibrates the skin’s natural oils
- Hydrates, softens and conditions the skin, the scalp and the hair
Our Vegetable Oils are high quality natural oils extracted mechanically and pressed without the use of chemical solvents. They contain no additives or preservatives.
A Vegetable Oil is used in different ways depending on the desired effect. Check the posology tab below in order to learn about how to use the Jojoba Vegetable Oil.
Format: Bottle of 100 ml
The Jojoba Vegetable Oil may not be suitable for you. It’s important to always read the label and follow the directions for use. Anyone who wishes to follow the advice contained in the posology tab without their doctor’s approval is making a personal choice, which is their inviolable right. In such cases, Homeocan waives all liability.
100% organic and pure Jojoba vegetable oil
- Can be used directly on the skin to express the properties of the Vegetable Oil
- Can be used as a carrier oil, you can add 5-10 drops of an Essential Oil to 100 ml of the Vegetable Oil in order to benefit from both their properties on your skin
External use only.
Do not use internally without advice from a medical doctor or a professional aromatherapist
Keep out of reach of children
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.