Manganese, a natural complex to strengthen your immune system
Manganese is an Oligotherapy preparation. Oligocan's Manganese is one of the micronutrients that have a very wide range of properties and has a role in:
- several enzyme systems
- the regulation of carbohydrate metabolism
- skeletal development
- coagulation and red blood cells
- brain function and reproduction
- natural defences
Finally, it belongs to the group of trace elements called antioxidants. Manganese's solution can fight against free radicals and therefore to oppose the harmful effects of oxidative stress. In practice, Manganese is preferentially used for its role as a regulator of immune function and antioxidant.
These two properties allow it both to contribute to the strengthening of the body's defence systems. Also oppose cell and tissue damage caused by all situations of conflict taking place in the human body.
Format : 100 ml bottle
What are the trace elements?
Trace elements are essential molecules present in minute quantities in our bodies that act as biocatalysts. They participate in the assimilation and metabolism of food, and the renewal of tissues. In addition, they strengthen the body's defenses against infection. A daily intake of 60 mg of trace elements is necessary for the health of an average individual weighing 70 kg.
Manganese combination solution may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility. Oligotherapy preparation to be used on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal ingredients (for 1 teaspoon):
Manganese (Manganese gluconate)…………… 72.8 µg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, Glycerol, Potassium sorbate.
Adults 19 years and older: Take 1 teaspoon once a day, in the morning in a small amount of water, for 1 to 2 months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients, or if you have tuberculosis or a history of tuberculosis.
– Keep at room temperature.
– Oligotherapy preparation to be used on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.