Manganese Copper, a natural complex useful for infectious states affecting the nose, throat and ears
Until June 22 2020, buy 2 Manganese Copper bottles, Get 1 FREE
Manganese Copper is an Oligotherapy preparation. It is used as a field during infectious or allergic states of the O.R.L.
Manganese Copper will help you treat several symptoms such as:
- Fragility with regard to infectious diseases
- Seasonal or repetitive infectious manifestations
- Otitis, sinusitis and chronic bronchitis
- Anemia and diabetes
- Asthma and whooping cough
- Rheumatism, ligament laxity and chronic arthritis
- Puberty and delayed growth
- Left enterocolitis
- Chronic physical fatigue and chronic pessimism
Format : 100 ml bottle
What are the trace elements?
Trace elements are essential molecules present in minute quantities in our bodies that act as biocatalysts. They participate in the assimilation and metabolism of food, and the renewal of tissues. In addition, they strengthen the body's defenses against infection. A daily intake of 60 mg of trace elements is necessary for the health of an average individual weighing 70 kg.
Manganese Copper combination solution may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility. Oligotherapy preparation to be used on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal ingredients (for 1 teaspoon):
Manganese (Manganese gluconate)…………… 72.8 µg
Copper (Copper gluconate)………………………. 72.6 µg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, Glycerol, Potassium sorbate.
Adults (19 years and older): Take 1 teaspoon once a day, in the morning in a small amount of water, for 1 to 2 months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients, or if you have tuberculosis or a history of tuberculosis.
– Keep at room temperature.
– Oligotherapy preparation to be used on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.