Manganese Copper Cobalt, a natural complex to fight against heavy fatigue and forms of infectious post-flu anemia
Manganese Copper Cobalt is an Oligotherapy preparation. Combination solution that:
- helps fight states of fatigue and all forms of influenza and infectious post-flu anemia related to pregnancy, growth, puberty and convalescence.
- accelerates repair of hematology and promotes organic self-defense.
Format : 100 ml bottle
What are the trace elements?
Trace elements are essential molecules present in minute quantities in our bodies that act as biocatalysts. They participate in the assimilation and metabolism of food, and the renewal of tissues. In addition, they strengthen the body's defenses against infection. A daily intake of 60 mg of trace elements is necessary for the health of an average individual weighing 70 kg.
Manganese Copper Cobalt combination solution may not be suitable for you. It is important to always read the label and follow the instructions for use. Anyone wishing to follow the advice on the Dosage tab, without the approval of a physician, makes a personal choice, which is his or her strictest right. In this case, Homeocan declines all responsibility. Oligotherapy preparation to be used on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Medicinal ingredients (for 1 teaspoon):
Manganese (Manganese gluconate)…………… 72.8 µg
Copper (Copper gluconate)………………………. 72.6 µg
Cobalt (Cobalt gluconate)………………………… 72.6 µg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, Glycerol, Potassium sorbate.
Adults (19 years and older): Take 1 teaspoon once a day, in the morning in a small amount of water, for 1 to 2 months or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen, and prior to use if you are taking Vitamin B12 supplementation.
– Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if gastrointestinal upset or skin rashes occur.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients, if you have an iodine deficiency, or if you have tuberculosis or a history of tuberculosis.
– Keep at room temperature.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.