Maxiforce, a natural energy cocktail to fight off infections and lack of energy
Maxiforce is a cocktail of energy with a delicious orange flavour. This remedy is full of natural ingredients such as:
- Echinacea and Aloe vera that stimulate immune defenses especially during respiratory infections
- Ginkgo biloba that increases cognitive abilities
- Ginseng that energizes
- Cola nut which helps fight fatigue and improve alertness in the short term
- Alfalfa which treats general fatigue (asthenia, anemia and spasmophilia)
- Spirulina that supplements iron, protein and carotenoid intake
- Sage which is an excellent source of vitamin K which strengthens the bones
Delicious orange flavoured energy cocktail. Full of ingredients of natural source with added echinacea and aloe vera that stimulate the immune system. Used in herbal medicine as a tonic for physical and mental fatigue and to help fight infections, especially infections of the upper respiratory tract.
Format : 20 x 10 ml drinkable vials
However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to a traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Each 10 ml ampoule contains:
- Siberian Ginseng, Eleutherococcus senticosus: 2730 mg (1:3 extract equivalent to 910 mg of root)
- Echinacea purpurea, Echinacea purpurea; 2700 mg (1:3 extract equivalent to 900 mg of root)
- Alfalfa, Medicago sativa: 600 mg (1:3 extract equivalent to 200 mg of aerial parts)
- Spirulina, Spirulina platensis: 150 mg (1:3 extract equivalent to 50 mg of whole cell)
- Sage, Salvia offi cinalis: 150 mg (1:3 extract equivalent to 50 mg of leaf)
- Kola, Cola nitida: 150 mg (1:3 extract equivalent to 50 mg of cotyledon)
- Ginkgo biloba: 1.6 mg (50:1 extract equivalent to 80 mg of leaf 24% flavoglycosides/6%terpene-lactones)
Non medicinal ingredients:
- Purified water
- orange essential oil
Adults: Take 1 ampoule daily, diluted with water or fruit juice. Take at the first sign of infection.
Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains phenylalanine and caffeine.
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking medication (such as birth control medication, hormone replacement therapy
HRT, immunosuppressant, medication for diabetes); in case of acute infection or progressive systemic disease (such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis).
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, in case of high blood pressure, gastric and intestinal ulcers, seizures, history of systemic lupus erythematosus, or if you are in dialysis or immune-compromised.
- Do not use if you are taking health products that affect blood coagulation as this may increase the risk of spontaneous bleeding.
- Store away from light between 15 and 25°C.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.