Gummies Multivitamins, a combination of vitamins to boost your child's energy
The Gummies Multivitamins from our Kids 0-9 range, will help you. Vitamins A, B12 and C as well as Zinc helps maintenance the nutritional balance of your child. Furthermore, thanks to the delicious taste of blueberry flavor, the whole family can enjoy!
Format : 50 gummies
These Gummies can be given to children 9 years of age and older.
We recommend that you give your child these Gummies as long as necessary. However, we advise you to take these remedies in addition to traditional medical treatment. Homeopathy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
Medicinal ingredients :
– Biotin : Biotin or vitamin B8 plays an important role in the adaptive balance of the human body, also acting in the cellular metabolism of glucose.
– Folate : Vitamin B9, also called folate or folic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin essential in many mechanisms of the body such as the synthesis of neuromediators, primordial for the nervous system, production of white and red blood cells, renewal of the wall of the intestines and the skin or the production of the cells.
– Niacinamide : Vitamin B3 or PP has a role in the formation of neurotransmitter indispensable for nervous functioning, it participates in the functions of the digestive system. This vitamin is important in the fight against cholesterol and blood triglycerides.
– Pantothenic acide : Pantothenic acid helps in the metabolism of lipids, proteins and carbohydrates, and turns them into energy in the body. This vitamin is also known as the anti-stress vitamin because it plays a vital role in the production of adrenal hormones and the formation of antibodies.
– Riboflavine : Vitamin B2 helps to in the transformation of nutrients into energy, it acts on muscular and cellular repair. It improves resistance to cold and helps growth.
– Selenium : Selenium has an antioxidant effect. Its role is essential in the functioni of the immune system and the thyroid gland. It can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and has a sebum-regulating effect on the scalp.
– Thiamine : Vitamin B1 is important for carbohydrate metabolism, alcohol degradation by the liver and functions of the nervous system.
– Vitamin A : Vitamin A plays an important role in vision, especially in the adaptation of the eye to darkness. It also contributes to bone growth, reproduction and the regulation of the immune system. It contributes to the health of the skin and mucous membranes (eyes, respiratory and urinary tract, intestines), which constitute our first line of defense against bacteria and viruses.
– Vitamin B12 : Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble (water-soluble) vitamin that plays a key role in the maturation of red blood cells from stem cells, it also is key in the synthesis of fatty acids and certain amino acids.
– Vitamine B6 : Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin often associated with magnesium, and helps to improve its action. With the other vitamins of the group B, it participates very importantly in the assimilation of proteins.
– Vitamin C: Vitamin C participates in hundreds of processes in the body. One of the main functions is to help the body make collagen, a protein essential to the formation of connective tissue in skin, ligaments and bones. It also helps maintain immune functions, activates wound healing, participates in the formation of red blood cells and increases the absorption of iron contained in plants.
– Vitamin E: Vitamin E plays an essential role in protecting the membranes of all cells in the body.
– Vitamine K1 : Vitamin K is necessary for the activation of proteins that play a role in blood clotting (both in stimulation and inhibition of blood clotting). It also participates in the formation of bones.
– Zinc: Zinc plays a central role in the regulation of the immune system, in the mechanisms related to cell division and tissue growth, in the response to free radicals, in the reproductive system (zinc is very present in the seminal fluid) and in some neurological and endocrine pathologies.
– Concentrated lemon juice
– Elderberry juice concentrate
– Blueberry flavor
– Sugarcane juice
– Glucose syrup
Children 9 years of age and older: Give 1 gummy daily.
– This product must be consumed as part of a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of young children.
– Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
– Do not use when taking blood thinners.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.