Spray Perfect for the Outdoors
This oil spray is used in Aromatherapy. It will help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with:
- and rheumatoid arthritis.
It is composed of the best Essential Oils, like those of:
- Lemon Eucalyptus
Formats: 130 or 250 ml
For occasional use only.
Aromatherapy can not replace a treatment prescribed by a professional.
- Cymbopogon nardus (Citronella Essential Oil, Herb top) – 3 %
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil, Herb top flowering) – 3 %
- Corymbia citriodora (Lemon-scent gum Essential Oil, Leaf) – 3 %
- Mentha x piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil, Twig flowering) – 2 %
- Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium Essential Oil, Herb top flowering) – 1 %
Non medicinal ingredient : Canola Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil
- Dilute 5ml of the product in 15ml of vegetable oil.
- Do not use the undiluted product.
- Apply to affected area up to 3 times per day.
- Rub into skin until solution vanishes.
Store in airtight, light-resistant container at room temperature
– Not for oral use.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
– If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
– If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
– If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
– Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin.
– If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.