N°27 Sexy Lady, a fragrance that evokes the purity of women.
The Fragrance N°27 Sexy Lady from the Essencia brand, emanates a refreshing scent that evokes the purity of women. This sweet fragrance features aromas of passion fruit, mango, freesia, pink pepper, sandalwood, amber and musk.
Format: Bottle of 15 ml
Ideas - Suggested Uses
Create a scented atmosphere, and why not homemade candles?
Cleanse and refresh the air pleasantly, nothing like traditional potpourri!
Keep a pleasant and healthy atmosphere, focus on the aroma diffuser!
The fragrances we offer are concentrated fragrances of cosmetic quality. These fragrances can be used on the skin, on condition of being well diluted beforehand in vegetable oil, a lotion, etc. (see Posology tab).
Made in Canada.
Fragrances are made from natural Essential Oils and synthetic aromatic substances. Some fragrances may contain more than one hundred odoriferous substances, and consist of a top, heart and bottom note.
Fragrances are recommended for external use in the following applications:
– Soaps, shampoos, bubble baths, body sprays
– Creams, lotions, conditioners, scrubs.
– Bath oils, massage oils, scented oils
– Bath salts, sugar and salt exfoliants, bath bombs.
– Potpourris, sachets, room fragrances
Do you know fragrances are not soluble in water? Indeed, they must be solubilized before incorporating them into a water-based product. Emulcia is used for this purpose. Emulcia is a non-ionic , fatty, yellow surfactant and emulsifier used to solubilize Essential Oils and fragrances to facilitate their dispersion in water-based products.
> Pour 2 to 8 drops of Fragrance N°27 into 3 ml of Emulcia before adding it to a water-based product.
– Inedible fragrance.
– For external use only.
– Avoid contact with the eyes, if necessary rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil.
– In case of irritation, contact your health care professional and a poison control center if swallowed.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.