Quercus Pedunculata is a general invigorating stimulant of the nervous system. It also acts on the sex hormones in humans.
Quercus Pedunculata or oak bud acts as a general tonic. It helps fight against insomnia, fatigue, constipation. Due to its properties, Oak bud stimulates in particular the sex hormones (the production of testosterone) and can be recommended in cases of sexual asthenia or impotence.
Gemmotherapy or bud therapy belongs to the family of herbal therapies that help prevent and treat various health problems with the use of plants. Gemmotherapy uses only the embryonic tissues of fresh plants, trees and shrubs, that is to say, buds, young shoots and roots.
Made in Canada by Homeocan.
Format: 60 ml bottle.
Medicinal ingredient (for 1 drop):
– Quercus pedunculata 1DH (1:200) 0.05 ml
– Equivalent to 0.25 mg of Oak buds.
Non medicinal ingredients :
– Purified water
Adults (over 12 years of age): Take 50 drops, 3 times daily in a glass of water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
– Do not use if seal is broken.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
– Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.